Wednesday 2 March 2016

assessment

Writing Assessment – Task #1
In 300-400 words, write a formal letter to a work supervisor to request a leave of absence 

Writing Assessment – Task #2



Create a 10-15 step by step instructions that someone can follow



Task 1

Hello, Mr Jerome,
I'm Jane. Sorry to interrupt you. I'm writing to ask for a leave of absence this Friday. This Friday I should attend my daughter's parents interview. I checked my schedule that I should take part in the annual report on Friday. I know it's important, but I must anticipate parents interview.
My daughter is 14 years old. She's rebellious and curiously. She attempts to do anything, including some are inappropriate. Yesterday I received a call from her teacher. She said my daughter is bullying her classmate at school.





Task 2
Pan Seared Salmon Recipe:
  1. Prepare the salmon fillet, rinse it with cold water and use paper to dry it.
  2. Put the salmon into a plate, then add some salt and ground black pepper.
  3. Put some flour on the other side of the plate, then put the salmon fillet on the flour. Make sure the both sides of salmon clothed by flour.
  4. Preheated the pan, put some oil into it, and put into the salmon
  5. Fry the fresh side of the salmon for 3-4 minutes and make sure it becomes golden brown, then turn over it and fry the other side for 3-4 minutes.
  6. Test the temperature of the salmon, make sure it reaches about 140 degree.
  7. Take out the salmon from pan and put into the former plate.
  8. Prepare butter sauce. Weep the pan with paper tower.
  9. Add a glass of white wine and fresh lemon juice, boil for minutes.
  10. Then add garlic and mint  and stir it to reduce the water
  11. Put cold and unsalty  butter into the pan, melting and mixing with sauce.
  12. Put the sauce onto the salmon, then taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment