Saturday 12 September 2015

September 10 : a role play



Teacher’s assignment :

1 Ask about directions to gate E-72.
2 Pet poodles allowed.
3 Handbag strap broken- repair shop
4 More questions

My partner and I make a role play,there is our answer:

A: What’s my best bet from here to gate E-72?
B: You can walk along this aisle ,then turn right ,go straight on it ,then turn left ,you can find the gate on the right .
A: Can I bring my pet poodle with me?
B: The policy is that you should put your pet in a pet carrier.
A: Oh, by the way ,my handbag strap is broken ,where is the repair shop?
B: Look ,I’m just a check-in agent .I don’t know where the repair shop is?
A: Relax.I just want to know a simple answer .Please don’t jump on me.
B: Well .I think you have a line of 5 people behind you.
A: Really ? I think I should put my pet in a pet carrier first.
B: Hope you’ve got some answers for now .Good luck.

                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment