Wednesday 16 September 2015

Wednesday's Assignment

What big event is happening in Canada on October 19? Explore this page and discuss.

Find the pictures of the major parties and their leaders. Use Google Images.

Choose one leader, and think of why you like or dislike that person, (e.g. "My favourite politician is So-and-So. He is so handsome/strong/tall. I agree with ..."). Use 5 - 6 sentences, and practise saying them to a partner. Record your sentences on Chirbit.com.

Then add headlines to relevant news about them from Google News.


There will be a election of federal government .Canadian Prime Minister will be chosen on October 19.


There are three parties in Canada:

Conservative:

the logo  of Conservative .


the leader of Conservative----Stephen Harper


Liberal

logo of Liberal 


the leader of Liberal ----Justin Trudeau


NDP

Signal of NDP



the logo of  NDP---Thomas Mulcair



TITLE:  WHO CAN WE BELIEVE?

I don't know three parties in detail .Intuitively,if I have right to vote,maybe I will choose Harper.I saw the news in Metro that Harper stopped the deficits,Canada has the surplus after six years .Everyone worries about Canadian economic .We need job ,money ,good life .I believe Harper can do it.By the way ,I dislike Liberal because of  John Tory--mayor of  Toronto.He  promised many things before he has been a mayor.But prices are higher after he is the mayor of  Toronto.I heard the TTC ticket price will be risen again .It's a bad news.

http://chirb.it/fd519I

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Jane. It would be nice to use a bigger font for your chirbit link. Good stuff, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete