Friday 18 September 2015

The Trip to the Farintosh Farm

Here are this afternoon's tasks:
Write a trip report of the Farintosh Farm visit. Include pictures from Facebook. Check with a partner for any typos before posting. Then comment on your classmates' blogs.

When I heard we would have a trip to Farintosh Farms on Thursday, I was excited. I like farm . When I was a child , I had a dream to be a farmer in the future.The dream was gone,but the trip would  be exciting.
We got into car pool at 10.A.M,then went to the farm. Joseph drove his car and told us some details about the farm . He mentioned the airport  we passed by.  About 20 minutes later ,we arrived .
The farm is not big . It plants many kinds of vegetables, like beans ,cucumbers, eggplants , pumpkins etc. We were permitted to enter two fields. Wendy ,Hong and I decided to pick beans.At first ,we picked the green beans .By experience, the green one would be delicious .It can be cooked with meat .Until we met Meizi,  She told us we should pick the red one.We hesitated .Hong asked the staffs who work at farm.They told us the recipe of this kind of bean .They peel the shell of bean , only cook and eat the seeds.The red one is good ,the shell should be thrown.Oh, my GOD.Originally, we thought we could cook the whole bean including the shell. It is so funny .
We spent two hours on the farm and left 12.P.M. Maybe I'd like to stay there  the whole day next time.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment