Tuesday 13 October 2015

AGO, GO

This is the third time I have been to AGO. I was still excited because I went there with my teachers and classmates. We took part in a quiz that we should find some famous works of AGO, including the name of the works, painter, the year of the painting etc. It's hard to be finished because there are plenty of works in AGO. I enjoyed my trip instead of the quiz. Yucho and I found the masterpiece of William Kurelek "The Rock". I also knew the painter of my favorite painting is William Kurelek. Joseph showed us the unique design of the AGO and introduced OCAD University which is well known of art. I have even known what the Italian Gallery is. It's a pity I didn't find the Picasso's painting this time.


This is the Picasso's painting in AGO. I took photo previously.
This is my favorite painting. The painter is William Kurelek.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! That William Kurelik painting is my favorite but I can't find the name of it. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete