Monday 5 October 2015

Is it easy to learn English?

 How to learn English? It was easy for me when I was in China. I read many articles and caught the main meaning of these articles and wrote short articles about some fixed themes,  then I can get high marks in my English test. Because the English test in China focuses on your reading and writing capacity, not listening and speaking. All changed when I came to Canada. I can't communicate with anybody. I can't say any words and understand what other people say.
What's wrong with my English? Do I learn my English according to the previous methods? Of course the answer is not. I met a volunteer in an English conversation circle. He told me the important thing to learn English is practice. I should try to speak English with the others. It's never mind even if I make mistakes. He also gave me skills to improve my English, such as listening to the radio when I have free time, watching TV News and so on. If I have understood what the others say, I would speak better and better.
I listen CBC Radio1 every night. I can't understand when I started. But I improved gradually. I have known the weather or highlight today. I came to LINC school in September. I met amazing teacher and classmates. I try to communicate with them in English. I feel my English improved, especially speaking and writing.
Is it easy to learn English? It's difficult for me now. But I believe I can conquer it. Try my best and keep it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment