Monday 5 October 2015

The Trip to The Job Fair


I participated a Job Fair at North York Civic Center this Tuesday. When I arrived there, I couldn't find the real place. It was lucky to meet Yocho, Meizi and Chanyong. But we didn't find the place until we saw Joseph. He waited us at library because the Job Fair had changed the site. 

Many enterprises prepared booths. Some job seekers brought their resumes and put them into the register table. They were all in formal dress. We were audiences and just want to know what the Job Fair was. So we felt leisure. We saw many kinds of businesses, such as home services, food factory, retailer etc. We even saw a organization was hunting police. Maybe the space was too small, and so many people were in. I sweated half an hour later. So we decided to  attend a lecture.

The lecture was about how to prepare interview. The reporter told us some tricks. My English was still poor and he talked fast. So I couldn't catch with him and understand all of his points. I felt boring. We left there about 11 A.M.

This is precious experience. I should prepare enough next time.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment