Wednesday 7 October 2015

Wednesday's Assignment

Here are your tasks:
  1. Listen to this lesson. What do we say when we hear a compliment? Take notes.
  2. Take dictation from this video's 00:18 - 00:41 about Kurelek’s painting in the UK's Maudsley and Netherne psychiatric hospitals. Check your transcript with a partner before posting.
  3. Compare Kurelek’s paintings in Gallery 1 and Gallery 2
    1. Can you think of some compliments for each?
    2. Make some sincere and insincere compliments and tell a partner.

1. Say some words with compliment.You look very nice.                             Thank you.You are a incredible pianist.                  Thanks.You are a great skier.                          Thank you.I really love your haircut.              What's amazing food.            I'm glad you like it.Nice bag.                                 Thank you. It's on sale.


2.The Maze is painting of inside of my skull which I painted when I was in England as a patient in Maudsley and Netherne  psychiatric hospitals. It's a story on my life what in a sense people tell the stories by the fireplace to turn I guess try to make them accept you.

No comments:

Post a Comment