Monday 2 November 2015

Monday's Assignment

       Trip to York University
We participated Pathways to Bridging Programs at York University on Friday. We listened to many wonderful lectures about networking. The reporters who are managers, panelists, directors, graduate perspective told us many methods about how to build your unique network. Some of them are immigrants. They told us their stories and experiences. It impressed me.
A few colleges showed their programs. I was interested in George Brown College. I asked some questions about their programs. The agent answered me patiently. I felt upset when the agent told me I should spend about two years on learning English, or I couldn't be accepted by college.
There were many souvenirs. I got a red bag and several pens. Organizer gave us a Lucky Draw. Hans was one of the lucky men. He got special gift. We were so happy and excited.
Obviously, we got experience more important than the souvenirs through this trip. I would tell you more interesting things about it. Please pay 5 dollars at first. LOL.

Picture stolen from Joseph's blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment