Wednesday 18 November 2015

Wednesday's Assignment

What are some important terms in a job interview?
   
Here are your tasks on the language of employment:
  1. Role play: Practise aloud at least 3 sets of dialogue.
  2. Practise one of them with a partner, and create a youtube wefie together.
  3. Make sure you have registered for tomorrow’s job fair.

Interview Dialogue

A: We reviewed your video resume and traditional resume. Would you like to tell us your experience in U.S.A?

B: OK. I have been a editor for 5 years in TIME, and I wrote many exclusive reports for magazine and newspaper. I led our team to  complete many difficult tasks. In order to get the firsthand information of Tsunami, I have even been to Japan.

A: It's great. Could you mind running by your qualification?

B: I graduated from U of T. I got Literature B.A and Master Degree.

A: Good. What's your biggest weakness?

B: I always try to be ahead of the curve. My colleagues said I had a lot of ideas and sometimes they didn't understand.

A: Be ahead of the curve? Fantastic! It is just we need! Do you have any questions about our press?

B: Hmm, yes. If you couldn't hire me, can I be a volunteer here?

A: I think I can't answer your question right now. You will be briefed if you call back a few days later.

B: Thank you for interviewing me. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment