Thursday 12 November 2015

The Trip and The feedback

Thank you, Joseph.

 I participated the Remembrance Service on Tuesday. This is my first time to take part in the activity. Yucho, Meizi and I arrived George Western Recital Hall at 10:30 by subway. We took photos as our memory. The ceremony began at 11 o'clock. I saw many veteran wore military uniform and carried many kinds of flags on the stage. The orchestra was consisted of students. They played Canada National Anthem. All the attendants  stood up and sang. When I heard the last post by playing bagpipe, I felt very sad. We kept two minutes silence for mourning. Although I didn't understand the lament completely, I can understand the sadness. Many organizations and institutions dedicated wreaths. The process of the ceremony was solemn and dignified. Solute to all the soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment